Information reaching us says that the 2017 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Process has begun.
According to the reports we received, this process can only be done at the accredited CBT Centres.
Before you head out to check if this process has started at an accredited CBT Centre around you, please ensure the following;
1. That you know exactly the Changes of Course/Institution you would like to make changes to.
2. Please ensure you do your research to ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually cut-off higher than your score.
3. That you can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
4. That once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again (or else the system has changed)
5. That you select a Course/Institution that aligns with your subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out.
6. That there may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
6. You could be charged about N2,500 to effect this change.
If you are going for this service, please use the comment section to let us know how the process is going at your centre.