Sad: Infinix Hot 4 explodes in Lady’s pocket, burns her leg (photos)


A Facebook user, Mimi Hillz, has taken to the social media platform to narrate how her friend’s phone ‘Infinix Hot 4’ exploded and burnt her friend’s leg while she was sweeping.

RELATED:  Not only Dammy Krane, Davido’s hypeman, Spesh was also arrested in 2011 for credit card theft

Here’s what she wrote;

“Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning, the phone was in her pocket while ahe was sweeping then exploaded. Thanks to God almighty a live was saved today #INFINIXHOT4 ”

See more photos below;

RELATED:  ‘I pass my neighbour’ generator thief paraded naked in Delta State


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here